Rodarte says that the popularity of the waisted belt has duplicated since the last year. To make a cool and unforgettable outfit with this accessory, you have to try this trend.
The belt is subtly displacing the corset we saw at some point not so far in the Murcia Prada fashion show, as an element that emphasizes our femininity and accentuating the waist.
Recently we saw wide belts on the catwalks of designers like Isabel Marant, but the classic belt, as proposed by Louis Vuitton, for me is the perfect choice for you to apply it in a different way than usual and dominate this trend.
Of course, the big question is: How to use it?
- For a perfect transition of the season, reuse your top without shoulders but with a classic belt at the waist.
- Mix up a long dress with a medium belt and some boots!
- For a more edgy but casual look, wear a short floral dress with a classic belt and a cowboy or tennis booty.
- Get the coat out of the closet and use a medium belt that will highlight your waist.
- Use a tailored suit and put a thin belt around your waist for a super chic look.
- Another look with very cool results came from mix up an oversize garment that gives shape with a thick belt: you’ll look divine and original!
- The jumpsuits are very trendy in this season; and if you got a velvet one, that will be even more fabulous! Put a classic belt on the high waist and you will see what you cause with this look!
Blazer by H&M
Photo: Giulia Macerata @j_lee_ph